It's Time to Start Planning!
Club Presidents check your emails for more Information. Assistant Governors please remind the presidents to check their emails.
Posted by Jaclyn Donovan
January 10, 2021
This Year’s Posts
- Jun 4: Commemorating 100 Years of Service Above Self in Thomasville 1
- Jun 4: Midtown Atlanta Rotary Takes Diversity, Equity & Inclusion to Heart
- Jun 4: Join the Largest Rotary Meeting Ever ... July 21
- Jun 4: Remembering Past District Governor Bill Mulkey 1
- Jun 3: Enjoying the Fellowship of Rotary
- Jun 3: Americus Honors 2019-20 Sheffield Award Winners
- Jun 3: Networking Ahead for Career Success
- May 19: Give Us 15 Minutes; We'll Give You an Awesome Rotary Service Opportunity
- May 10: Rotary Opens Opportunities - Still Time to Register for 2021 Virtual Convention
- May 10: Get Onboard the Peace Train ... Sign Up for May 11-13 YPA Informational Sessions
- May 10: Celebrating April ... and Looking Forward to August
- May 10: Calling All Former Host Families, Trustees
- May 10: Join Roswell Remembers Memorial Day on YouTube
- May 10: Moultrie Hosts First Annual "Salute to Service"
- May 10: May 15 Deadline for District Grant Applications Fast Approaching
- May 4: Attention: District 6900 Global Grants Meeting 1
- May 4: Learn More About Rotary ... Online or in Person
- Apr 5: Newnan Needs Assistance after Catastrophic Tornado 1
- Apr 5: Douglas County Gathers Spring Break Supplies
- Apr 5: Americus Honors Georgia Southern Technical College GOAL Winner
- Apr 5: Americus Sends Message About Ending Human Trafficking
- Apr 3: North Fulton Invites You to Virtual National Day of Prayer ... May 6, 2021
- Mar 10: What is Your Why?
- Mar 3: Continuing to Adapt – District Training Assembly is Virtual and Free!
- Mar 3: RYLA 2021 is Off
- Mar 3: Roswell Packs Blessings in a Backpack
- Feb 5: Our Own PDG Margie Kersey Named to New RLI Board
- Feb 1: 2020-2021 District Grants Upcoming Deadline
- Jan 31: Making a Difference in Our Communities
- Jan 13: Katheryne Fields Named GRSP Marketing and Development Director
- Jan 11: Join Atlanta Rotary Online for "2021: Economic Outlook" - January 11 from 12-1pm
- Jan 11: District Conference Registration Open 2
- Jan 10: Sandy Springs Supports Distance Learning
- Jan 10: Thomasville Celebrates District 6900's Newest Future District Governor Selection
- Jan 10: It's Time to Start Planning!
- Jan 10: Here's to All the Opportunities!
- Dec 9: Join The Fight Against Human Trafficking 1
- Dec 6: Check Out Your RLI Learning Opportunities for December
- Dec 6: Greetings from
- Dec 4: Join Us for District Conference ... April 29 - May 2, 2021
- Nov 10: Giving Thanks ... for Our Families, Our Foundation and the Difference We Make
- Nov 10: You are Invited to the Rotary Club of Atlanta ...
- Nov 8: RI Membership Minute - Engage Alumni to Strengthen Rotary
- Nov 8: RLI Sunshine Training Sessions Are Now Live Online!
- Nov 8: Dr. Palamalai Mahizhnan, Rotary Club of Lake Spivey/Clayton County
- Nov 8: Introducing a New Monthly Feature ... "Through Rotary's International Window"
- Nov 1: Rotary Partners in Farmers-to-Families Food Box Program
- Oct 28: Jasmine Burton Named One of Georgia Tech's Top 40 under 40
- Oct 13: Volunteer Opportunities with DeKalb County Students
- Oct 8: World Polio Day - October 24
- Oct 8: New Global Grant Scholar Begins Journey
- Oct 8: Practicing Positive Peace Together; Voting to Make a Difference
- Oct 8: Join the District on LinkedIn
- Sep 7: Happy Labor Day!
- Sep 3: A Community Partnership to Engage Employers with Job Seekers
- Sep 3: Rotary Club of Emory-Clifton Invites You to Join the Third Annual Polio and Health Symposium
- Sep 3: Engaging Members
- Sep 3: Play Bingo with Stone Mountain and the Community Wins!
- Sep 3: LAWS of Life Essay Contest Offers Valuable Tool to Schools
- Sep 3: District 6900 Scholarship Team Needs Your Help
- Sep 3: Striving to Do Better - Living the Four-Way Test
- Sep 3: Celebrating the Work We Do
- Aug 10: Join the Check Up On Them Challenge 1
- Aug 4: Staying Connected 1
- Aug 4: Join the Infinite Possibilities: Women in Rotary Membership Series
- Aug 3: Join the Rotary Club of Atlanta in Honduras - March 6-13
- Aug 3: Let's Get Social
- Jul 15: Congratulations to Sheffield Award Winners, Clubs of Year, Clubs of Decade
- Jul 13: Congratulations PDG Bob Hagan, RI Service Above Self Award Recipient
- Jul 7: District Targets $500,000 Contribution to Feed Hungry During Pandemic 1